This is my first blog and so i had no idea where to start from but then a good friend of mine advised me to start from something general and so here am i with my first blog about a recent incident thtat happened in my life(i might have tweaked it a little but most of it is true :))
I was walkin by da road n I saw a couple sitting at a nearby restaurant cuddling each other n eating …whas was it noddles or may be one of those weird snake soups !!watevr it was,t sure was disgusting.I felt like pukin n den I had a little monologue…
Me: Just look at those two.How can anyone manage to be romantic and eat something tat disgusting at the same time??yuuuukkk..
Me 2:Ya bro ur rite..but ur bein indianistic…this is no india..dis is indonesia ..ahh no Thailand …ahh no…
Me:yea,about tat…wer da hell are we??I looked for all possible hints that wer available,the writings on hoardings,the language dey wer speakin,but nothing gave me a clue…evryrthing was so alien to me.I asked the other me….what is this place??
Me2: u tell me,ur da real one.
It was getting a little spooky as everybody started staring at me and….
Den somebody hit me on my head n I woke up…it took me a minute to realize it was all a dream.I was going to a mall and fell asleep in the car as I was all tired due to the previous days jrny.I was still drowsy wen I heard a voice sayin” le bey saale podukundi chalu kani inka le”.It was my frnd who was drivin the car.I stumbled out of the car with great difficulty and staggered towards the mall.The very idea of shopping was onerous at that moment.Wen I entered the mall I saw lots of girls and the whole drowsy feeling was instantly gone.Involuntarily I said ”dudeee…I missed Hyderabad” and frnd satirically replied” ofcourse u did,asshole…lets finish shoppin quickly and grab a bite..im already starving”.I cringed and walked slowly towards the escalator.On our way up he said”u shud have done ur engg in hyd” and before I could say anything I was interrupted by his mobile.
As I walked towards the jeans segment thoughts ricocheted in my head in a coherent way.”That i was the plan 4 yrs back…wat happened …wer did i alter…did I do anything wrong…do I regret it”…I was baffled by the questions tat I was being asked by me.I was no longer shopping,i was in my own world seeking answers.
Wen i was like 17 rite after all those afflictive entrance exams i thought i had my life figured for the next 8-9 years,evrything absolutely evrytin…engg in hyd and den MS in US, den job...sounded perfect nnnn so ahh uncomplicated,n now after 4 yrs of roller coaster journey wen i luk back at my last four years lot of those plans have "changed"...some panned out xctly da way i wanted dem to be,some not really,some embarrassingly took a U turn,some stymied the others .Tats da reality,most of da things don’t go as planned.
In no time we were back in the car going to some restaurant,well I cudnt care less at that moment..i acted to be drowsy so tat no one wud disturb me but actually I was wide awake and was brushing through my last 4 yrs. I nvr saw the whole nit thing, aieee results were both gratifying n dreary at the same time.I chose nit which was more bewitchin n tat changed evrything. Well life in coll was a different story altogethr...till my 3rd yr i was all ready for GRE n US which was plunked by my hyd "lot” but the first placement day changed evrytin..the desire of gettin placed was so hypnotic tat it was hard to waffle n den I got placed in a company and the rest is not important rite nw.
So i was back to answerin my own q’s…do I regret it or will I change anytin if I get a chance.I was marveled at my first reaction which was a ‘NO’…I told myself ‘hell I don’t regret anytin…yes I did miss my close friends who were in hyd but I did make new ones,learnt a lot and now I am a completely different person to who I was 4 years ago.But surely I would have valued things more ,things I took for granted’
I remember someone sayin tat we all have to go through things tat we go through to be where we want to be and it made all the sense in the world and suddenly I was feeling much happier and I was back to looking at all the beauty of the nature(im sure u know wat I mean J).
But one thing that still amazes me is how we continue to plan our lives even though we know most of it wont pan out the way we want it to be like i am planning on being a good regular blogger(seriously no lols) n we all know how that story is gonna end J.I guess we are just trying to play our parts to the best extent possible…...
Please do comment and sugggest me how i can improve...
LIKE
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletegood one anna... really a good attempt. keep writing ...
ReplyDeletelike............. bt should improve in the concepts of critic-ing
ReplyDelete